Here at the UK Gummy Company, the UK’s only dedicated gummy supplier, we have seen incredible interest in our Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies during the last 6 months.
We wanted to say a massive thank you to our customers for the faith shown in this product and the success it has given to them.
Here’s a little background information on the product, not only for our current customers but also for those who may be considering adding this SKU to their product portfolio.
Apple Cider Vinegar is produced from fermented juice obtained from crushed apples. Apple Cider Vinegar has been used since ancient civilisation as a remedy to treat wounds, digestive problems and even to boost stamina. It contains vital constituents (listed below) which are thought to produce significant health benefits:
- Acetic Acid
- Citric Acid
- Probiotics (good bacteria)
Apple Cider Vinegar has gained even more attention in recent years due to a perceived role in cardiovascular health, immunity, weight loss, diabetes and skin health.
Apple Cider Vinegar Promotes Health Benefits
- Pectin derived from apple acts as fibre, serving as a prebiotic source and is thought to promote a healthy digestive system through the growth of gut commensals.
- Mother Apple Cider (which is used in Apple Cider Vinegar gummies) contains beneficial proteins, yeast and bacteria that promotes a healthy gut microflora.
- It is well- researched that a good gut microflora is critical to support the body’s immune function.
- Apple Cider Vinegar is thought to support increased insulin sensibility thereby reducing blood glucose levels and may play a role in diabetes control and weight management.
- Apple Cider Vinegar before meals may help to reduce appetite and therefore may assist in weight management.
- Acetic Acid is thought to act as an antimicrobial and antifungal agent.
- Probiotics and Citric acid are thought to promote skin health.
- Apple Cider Vinegar does not damage tooth enamel due to acidity nor cause stomach discomfort.
Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies may be formulated with Ginger to provide additional benefits.
- Ginger is a known anti-microbial and a powerful antioxidant. Ginger is also thought to have anti-inflammatory functionality.
- Apple Cider Vinegar in combination with ginger may help lower LDL Cholesterol and reduce cardiovascular risk.
- Ginger has long been used to combat the feelings of nausea. In addition, it is thought that Ginger stimulates digestion.
- Containing natural flavour with no artificial colours or flavours added, Apple Cider Vinegar gummies have a sweet apple taste and are Vegan and Allergen free.